Turnover release notes.
The most significant changes for each new release of Turnover are listed below.
- Added support for half star ratings in iTunes
- Added option to make main window floating
- Fixed issue whereby tap sound would only play every other beat
- Fixed double/halve bpm buttons executing twice per click
- Lowered minimum supported bpm value from 20 to 10
- Fixed issue that could prevent Turnover from communicating with iTunes
- Improved display of album artwork
- Added support for Notification Center
- Added alternate metronome display option
- Target BPM range can now be customized
- Turnover is now sandboxed for the Mac App Store
- New metronomic function, allowing for the adjustment of BPM playback until it perfectly matches the current track's tempo
- Plus/minus buttons for fine-tuning BPM one beat at a time
- New option to play alternate sound on a designated beat
- Four new tap sounds to choose from
- Existing BPM values display immediately, allowing for adjustment without tapping first
- Fixed display of album artwork, broken on Lion
- Genre is now configurable from the main window.
- Added option to skip tracks with BPM values when advancing to the next track.
- Fixed problem with keyboard input on certain computers.
- Fixed potential quit on startup.
- Initial release.